June 15 - 16, 2017 | W Hotel, Washington, DC
Annual Historic Tax Credit Summit
Activity in the Historic Tax Credit (HTC) space has been steady, but the industry is still trying to glean whether there will be changes in the light of tax reform. Join us as investors, developers and practitioners on the front lines of today’s HTC transactions gather in Washington DC to take a comprehensive look at the current environment.
Don’t miss this premier event for cutting-edge guidance, networking and open discussions with industry leaders.
Topics covered during this 1½-day program include:
- How the IRS guidance on “50(d) Income” has affected the industry and how transactions have changed with the guidance.
- Revenue Procedure 2014-12 compliance, best practices and Safe Harbor “lite” transactions. Hear how investors are underwriting structure risk and complying (or not) with the numerous elements of the Safe Harbor. How have pricing and deal terms responded to the new risk allocation?
- Reasonableness reports and opinions benchmarking developer fees, management fees, lease terms and other arrangements have become a cottage industry. When are they needed, what should they cover and what should they say?
- Combining HTCs with New Markets Tax Credits, Low-Income Housing Tax Credits and loans from affiliates.
- We’ll also explore state credit transactions, exits, audit activity, audit rules and provide an update on tax reform.
Attending our Annual Historic Tax Credit Summit gives you the opportunity to connect with business and professional colleagues and explore the challenging landscape of the industry. Register today!